Individual membership options
Life Member - $1500 onetime fee
Regular Member - $150 annual fee (Write to Mayank Bhatt at email@example.com)
Youth Member - $60 annual fee (write to Mayank Bhatt - firstname.lastname@example.org)
MEMBERS’ CODE OF CONDUCT
The Indo-Canada Chamber of Commerce (“ICCC” or the “Chamber”) is a non-partisan, non-political and non-sectarian bilateral trade organization established under the Canada Not for Profit Act. As an Individual/ Corporate member of the Indo-Canada Chamber of Commerce, I/ We recognize that membership in ICCC brings with it a set of obligations and the responsibilities which are essential to protecting the work and brand of the Chamber. With this in mind, I/ We take responsibility to assure that all members also understand and commit to the following conduct.
I/ we recognize that membership is a privilege.
I/we understand that failure to comply with the code of conduct could result in the termination of membership.
Accordingly, I/we shall undertake to:
1. Understand, support, and promote the Goals and Mission of ICCC.
2. Abide by the Bylaws and any conflict of interest guidelines of the Indo-Canada Chamber of Commerce.
3. Respect the reputation, profile and status of the Chamber and represent the chamber accordingly.
4. Maintain the highest standards of conduct and act with integrity and dignity when interacting with partners, the public and the like.
5. Always maintain the highest standards of conduct and act in good faith in my/ our relationships with other people when interacting with at ICCC, either internal or external.
6. Where possible, participate in or contribute to the functions and activities of the Chamber and where appropriate lend my/ our business and professional experience and expertise.
7. Provide honest, skilled and conscientious service to my/ our customers.
8. Respect the confidentiality requirements and privacy policies of ICCC.
9. Respect and abide by Board decisions.
10. Respect differences in people, including protected grounds as per the Ontario Human Rights Code as amended from time to time. These include age; ancestry, colour, race; citizenship; ethnic origin; disability; family status; marital status; gender identity; gender expression; receipt of public assistance; record of offences; sex; sexual orientation etc. I/ we understand that discrimination will not be tolerated, condoned, or ignored at the Chamber, and that such behaviour includes written or spoken comments as well as overt actions.
11. Safeguard the arm’s-length nature of the ICCC’s relationship with government related to independent, non-partisan position and ensure that it is not subject to inappropriate influence by government staff or elected officials.
12. Maintain complete confidentiality regarding Chamber affairs and decisions, during and after my/ our association with ICCC; refrain from relaying information I/ we may have had access to as a member, employee, officer, and/ or director that is not available to the public, including but not limited to information about colleagues, sponsors, or other stakeholders.
13. Follow approved communications protocols and policies in regard to public comments, including media contact and the use of social media.
14. Refrain from engaging in public criticism that would jeopardize the reputation of ICCC and its employees or appointees, including in person or through traditional or social media, both during and after my/ our association with ICCC.
15. Act in accordance with all laws, rules and regulations established by Municipal, Provincial and Federal governments.