Members and volunteers are our strength.
We are always on the lookout for talented and enthusiastic individuals who, like you, want to dedicate their time and energy to help lead us to fulfill our purpose.
- Leadership and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Experience in the following fields is a plus but not required: accounting, finance, human resources, information technology, law, marketing, sales, operations management, public relations, media, communications, and sponsorship
- Previous volunteer experience is a plus but not required
- Enjoy working with a minimum of direction.
- Can act independently within the boundaries outlined by the committee leaders
- Are serious about their volunteer commitment.
- Have energy and enthusiasm.
Why should I be a volunteer?
- Develop and enhance leadership skills
- Expand your professional and personal networks
- Share your expertise
- Develop, broaden and enhance business-related skills
- Strengthen your community
- Work alongside people you would otherwise never meet to fulfill a mission
To become a volunteer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your field of interest along with your resume.