- To promote and facilitate trade and commerce between Canada and India; and the Indian Diaspora around the world.
- Be the “go to” organisation for knowledge of and information on trade and commerce initiatives in the Canada-India trade corridor.
- Identify strategic stakeholders with partner organisations.
- Identify key Canadian entities with interest in priority industry sectors and Indian companies looking to invest in Canadian industries.
- To hold events and facilitate participation in trade missions and delegations of interest to the members.
- Vijay Thomas, VP & Director, ICCC