The Canada-India Mining Committee (C-IMC) has been established to serve as focal point for promoting trade and investment between Canada and India in the mining and mineral sector development and to provide a collaborative platform for networking and sharing market intelligence.
- Promote the export of transformative mining technologies from Canada to India;
- Attract and encourage investment from the Indian investors to Canada;
- Develop manufacturing for diamond cutting, polishing and jewellery making, and
- Provide community consultation protocols and practises from Canadian experiences for engaging indigenous peoples
- Where required, assist federal and provincial ministerial delegations with business contacts in India
- Kanwar Dhanjal, President, ICCC
- Sanjay Brahmbhatt, Director